You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, close attention to detail and a flexible approach. You will bring with you; experience of working in a marketing or communications role, dealing with a range of colleagues and stakeholders, and balancing competing demands and projects to meet deadlines.
What will you do:
Support the development and implementation of Kendal Mountain marketing campaigns including:
Managing the day-to-day aspects of our social media channels in-line with our overall strategy
Create engaging and informative content
Create arresting e-newsletters and support automated campaigns for their delivery
Build and maintain relationships with digital influencers
Assist in creating promotional marketing materials to include:
- website updates
- printed materials
- partner assets
Support communication with our brand partners
Support communication with the Festival talent
Support third-party venues in the marketing of our events
Identify new opportunities or potential collaborations
Analysing data and creating accurate reports
Assisting with ad hoc admin tasks.
The person will:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field or have 2+ years experience working in a marketing team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- A positive team player
- Be reliable, organised and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desirable: Experience with email marketing tools
- Desirable: Experienced user of social advertising platforms and budget management
- Desirable: Experience of website CMS tools and online analytics.
The job will be full-time based at our office in Kendal. We are currently trialing a 4-day working week and have a flexible approach to remote working one day a week.
Salary: From £23,000 - open to negotiation depending on experience.
For further information regarding the breadth of what we deliver, please explore our website.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by no later than Wednesday 27th July.
Short listed candidates will be invited to interview the week of the 1st August followed by a starting date at the end of August or early September for the successful candidate.