Social Media Terms and Conditions Template
Here’s a good template for standard ‘T&C’s’ that you can use for your competition…
- The promoter is: Kendal Mountain Events Ltd
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Kendal Mountain Festival and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/kendalmountainfestival/notifications/
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on Sunday 10th November. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like the Facebook post on our Facebook event wall promoting this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition.
- The prize is as follows: Five x Mountain Equipment Beanie Hats, five winners will be selected to receive one each
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.